Wednesday, July 1, 2015

A Different View.....

Hi, I'm Kari the Beach Kart, and I want to introduce myself this evening.  Mr. & Mrs. R said it would be a grand idea for me to make my very first blog post.  I became a part of team R&T almost exactly one year ago.  You can read all about it by clicking right here.

I only get to go camping with the gang when they go to the beach in the summertime.  I have a very specialized job.  I get to carry all of the beach gear out to the beach everyday.  That includes two beach umbrellas, a cooler, a bag with beach towels, another bag with suntan lotion, camera, book, etc., and don't forget two chairs.  Plus, two sand anchors for the beach umbrellas so they don't blow away.  I even overheard them talking today about getting some new beach chairs for next summer's beach trip.  


Yup that's me.  Mr. R even had a my own personalized license plate with my name made for me.  He's also added some stickers for fun.  
This evening I wanted to show you some of what I see when I spend the day at the beach with The R's.  



It could be the underside of a beach umbrella, or Jackson taking a snooze on a towel.



A picture of our beach hangout for the day, or someone para-sailing.  That looks like just too much fun!




Then there's the early morning views of a nearly empty beach.  Not to mention the very edge of the surf.  And let me tell you, lots and lots of people make their way out here to enjoy the sand, sun, and surf.




Then there's the little fella having great fun with an empty water bottle, kids of all ages playing in the sand, or two empty beach chairs waiting patiently for their people to return.  One thing I've noticed in my two seasons at the beach, is you're never to old to play in the sand.


Lastly, there's always the beach patrol keeping a watchful eye on everyone.  

Well I think that's a pretty good sample of the beach as I see it.  I don't really do a whole lot except carry everything to and from the beach, but I am glad to be a part of the team.  When we get home, Mr. R will wash me down really good, let me dry in the sun, tighten all my screws, then store me away for next time.  

Mr. R said to thank everyone for checking by today!  

Until next time, stay safe out there.....-Kari the Beach Kart.

No comments:

Post a Comment