Sunday, July 17, 2016

Stickers? What Stickers??

Happy Sunday everyone.  It's Pod here with the final wrap-up blog post for our OBX trip.  We left there about 6:00 a.m. yesterday morning, stopped once for fuel, once for comfort, and I was sitting in my Pod-Port about 1:30 yesterday afternoon.  

Before long, Rob had cleaned, and stowed the camping gear, washed and vacuumed Levi, washed and dried me, and generally had everything squared away.  Trisha got laundry going, and this morning, my bed got stripped, food emptied, and I got swept out.  Oh, Rob also did a neat little mod too.  I'm sure he'll be posting about it.  

In fact, this may be my last post for awhile, and you'll see why.  You see, it seems Rob has this thing about stickers.  You should see his sticker collection.  Here's a picture of stickers he bought just this trip alone.....  


And that's not counting the half dozen or so he's already stuck on Levi, Rod, and myself.  He bought way more than this on the Michigan trip, and then he has a box full of neat stickers from past travels.  

Here's me, and this isn't all the stickers I have stuck on me.  Each window has a sticker on it....  (See if you guess which two are new from this trip.)


Then there's Big Yeti.....


Little Yeti.....


Rod the rod holder.....



The CDO supply bucket....


Kari the Beach Kart.....


And let's don't forget Levi....


I think part of it is because Rob was in the Scouts, and you should see his patch collection.  I also think it's genetic.....


Yes, that is Splash's door, all stickered-up.

Oh well, I have to admit it is fun to look at the stickers and remember camping trips past.  I hope everyone has a great week and as always.....

Until next time, stay safe out there......-Pod

No comments:

Post a Comment