Sunday, July 24, 2016

Howdy From The Holler.....

Happy Sunday evening from The Holler everyone!!  It's Pod here today, and Rob said he'd let me blog again if I behaved.  So I'm back blogging!! YIPEE!!!

Anyways, Trisha, Jackson, Rob, and I are camping with Cousin Sharon and her doggies Murphy and Gracie.  We're camping at Raccoon  Holler Campground in Glendale Springs, NC and we plan on having a grand week!!

It was oh-my-gosh humid when we left home about eleven this morning.   Two hours later when we got here, it wasn't nearly as humid, but it was quite warm.  Today and tomorrow are supposed to be pretty hot Rob says, but then the rest of the week should have nice summertime in the mountain weather.  

In just an hour or so, Trisha and Rob had me all set up, along with my pole awning, and our brand new Clam.  The Clam is a quick set up screen room, that we all got to see at the ERU.  After hanging out with Susie and Mark in their Clam, we had a team meeting and decided we needed one too.  

So far I'm happy to report that we all just love it, even Jackson!!!






Rob even took a couple of those "pano" pictures with his iPhone.  I think he really likes taking those.....













After hanging out in The Clam all afternoon, cooling off and relaxing some, the gang let me keep the pups and they went to eat supper.  I heard them say it was really good, and they even brought back something called "leftovers."

This evening as the sun is going down, so are the temperatures, and I predict it will be an early night and everyone will sleep really, really sound.  

Well that's about it for this evening.  I haven't heard the plans for tomorrow yet, so I guess you'll just have to check back to see what they all got into.  As always......

Until next time, stay safe out there......-Pod

No comments:

Post a Comment