Thursday, March 22, 2012

Stone Mountain State Park, Part II.....

Happy Thursday!  I had a principal who used to call Thursdays "Little Friday."  He has retired now, and I hear he is just loving it!  Tonight I am attending the Annual Dinner and Membership Meeting of The Arc of Rowan County.  I will be installed as Board President for my third term in four years.  I promise I will be thinking about camping while I am up in front of all those people, so everyone cross their fingers for me so I don't trip, loose my notes, or something like that.  


Here are a few more pictures of our trip this past weekend to Stone Mountain State Park.    






We saw deer at the park two times.  The first time was when we pulling up to the entrance of the campground.  The second was as we were leaving the campground.  It was as if they were welcoming us there, then telling us "good-bye."  






This teardrop style camper came in on Friday evening after we arrived, so I just had to take a picture of it.  There were three people camping in it.  It looked like a man, woman, and teenage son.  All I can say is WOW!




Here are just a few more pictures from around the campground.







Thanks for checking back today.  Until next time, stay safe out there....-R,T,&J

No comments:

Post a Comment