Tuesday, June 21, 2016

A New Awning For Me......

Happy Tuesday afternoon all.  It's Pod back blogging today.  We've had another long travel day (340 or so miles).  Which included driving through both Dayton and Cincinnati which I have to tell you wasn't that much fun.  This afternoon we're camped lakeside at Cove Lake State Park in Caryville, TN.  Tink followed us again today and we waved good bye as we took our exit.  She only had about 50 miles farther to travel to get home.  As of this blogging, she has reported arriving home safely.

Tomorrow is a shorter travel day, only 260 or so miles.  Rob would have pushed on and tried to make it home, but he said his back was hurting him for some reason.  

We've had two big events happen during today's travel.  The first is I got to try my new tent pole awning.  I have to say I really like it.  Rob needs to make a couple of tweaks and I think it will be a keeper.  It took just minutes to erect, and we all already think we like it better than my Visor.  


















The second is Levi's odometer registered 10,000.0 miles just before we arrived at Cove Lake State Park.  

It rained a little shower right after we got all set-up, and right now the humidity is through the roof.  If it cools off later, Rob said he may walk around and take a few pictures.  This seems to be a really nice state park.

Today was just a quick set up, not even un-hitching from Levi.  In the morning we'll blast off early again, draining my tanks at the dump station one last time, then it's on to my very own Pod-port.

This trip has been a blast, and I've loved blogging all about it too!!

Until next time, stay safe out there......-Pod and all the Gang!!

No comments:

Post a Comment