Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Five Years and Forty-Seven Nights.....

Happy Tuesday afternoon everyone.  It's Pod here today taking on the blogging duties.  And I'm excited too.  Rob told me this morning it has been five whole years (12/29/2009) since I came to live with my people.  

What a grand adventure it has been.  I have my own Pod-Port, my own blog, two great camping cousins (Splash and Cup), just about every accessory you can imagine, more mods than I can count and I've camped 47 nights this year to boot!

I've had a blast this whole time, got to camp with lots of other pods, T@Bs, T@DAs, Scotties, Airstreams, and who knows what all types of campers.  To celebrate this past season, and my 5th anniversary with my family, Rob created this collage of who else?  Why me of course!




















So thanks for checking in today.  Rob told me the blog is going to take a few days off.  I along with the rest of Team R&T want to wish everyone a safe, happy, and joyous New Year.  

Until next time, stay safe out there......-POD  

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary Pod! Five years? Time sure does fly when we are having fun with our camper peeps. I'm looking forward to hanging out with you in 2015. I'm excited because I know of four trips you and I will be taking together. Happy New Year from Splash!!

    ReplyDelete