Sunday, March 17, 2013

Splash and Pod's Excellent Adventure......

Woohoo, it's Pod here.  I took over the blogging duties today, because after all it was Cousin Splash and myself who organized this weekend's camping trip.  And let me tell you, we had a blast too!

If you read Friday's post, you heard all about my new visor, and shade shelter Rob got for me from PahaQue to kick off this year's camping season. I really like them because Rob finally had to finally fix my awning (keder) rail just right for the new visor to set-up smoothly.  




One of the best things about going camping is being outside, enjoying the fresh air, sunshine, and beautiful views.  








It was even extra special because I got to spend the weekend camping with my Cousin Splash!









On our trip home today, we did make a quick stop to take a picture of this poor old camper with a tree growing between it's back bumper and body. OUCH!  Now that can't feel good.  Maybe someone will rescue it one of these first days! 







Finally, one of the best things about this weekend's trip was when Rob decided to take the back roads home instead of the boring, high-stress, drive way-to-fast interstate.  What a great morning for an extended Sunday drive with my cousin Splash!  

On our way through Mooresville, we made a quick stop at Best Buy so Trisha could buy a charging cable for her iPhone to leave in my electronics cabinet.  I'm not sure what an iPhone is, but it seems to be pretty darn important to Trisha.  

In a little less than two weeks, we all leave again for a fun rally in Charleston, SC.  Read all about it over on my 2013 trips page.  

Thanks for checking in today.  To all my camper friends (and their people) who live where the weather isn't quite ready for camping, just hang in there, Spring is just around the corner.

Until next time, stay safe out there....-R,T,&J.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo Pod! We sure did have fun, didn't we? Thanks for putting my picture on your blog...we sure are a couple of good-lookin' campers! Can't wait to see you in SC again in a couple weeks!! xoxo...Splash

    ReplyDelete