Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Good Morning from the Outer Banks......

Good morning all.  It's Miss Anne blogging this morning wishing everyone a great Tuesday and rest of the week!!!

I'm someplace I've never been before, the Outer Banks (OBX) of North Carolina.  This is nothing like my home at The Holler, or is it even much like the place the Mr. and Mrs. call "The Beach."

We all left about 5:45 Sunday morning, and arrived here about 1:30ish Sunday afternoon, making one fuel stop (I've never done that before either) and breakfast stop.  Then one more comfort stop for the Mr., Mrs., and Jackson.

It was sunny, hot, and a nice breeze was blowing.  It didn't take long for my camp to be set up, well not all of it, but just the basics, with the Mr. finishing a few things early in the Monday morning coolness. 

The cousins, Sharon and Becky, arrived just shortly after we did but hug out with us until 4 pm so they could check in their PINK cabin.  

Levi has told me a few things about this place, but you just have to see it to believe it.   I have a great site, on the canal, in the corner, so there's plenty of room for us.  I've never camped this close to the water either, whew!!!  



Our campground is called Hatteras Sands Campground.   Click on the linky thing I made and check it out if you want.  

At any rate, so far my gang has cooked, been lazy, enjoyed the nice ocean breeze here at my site, and Levi was telling me all about driving out on the beach where everyone just hung out.  Levi even told me about the Mr. doing something called fishing and he even caught three of them......

At any rate, square sausage is frying on the Blackstone, and my gang is up and lazing in the morning breezes.  Here's a few pics from the last couple of days for you to enjoy.  We're here until Sunday, so I'll be sure to blog a time or two more.  You'll just have to check in and see.   (Thanks for doing that by the way!!)













I'm going to wrap this up for this morning.  Have a great day!! And as always.....

Until next time, stay safe out there.....-Miss Anne and Gang.....

No comments:

Post a Comment