Thursday, July 19, 2018

There and Back again......

Happy Thursday morning everyone.  It's Rob here today blogging to you from the coolness (58 degrees) of the North Carolina High Country.   (I do have permission from Miss Anne to write this post!!!)

As most of my Facebook family knows by now, my Cousin Sharon and I have been on  a little adventure the past 3 days.  Cousin Sharon purchased an Oliver Travel Trailer for her seasonal site up here at The Holler, and this was the week we went to take delivery of Miss Mollie and bring her home to North Carolina.  If you want to know more about Oliver Trailers, just click on the link above. 

We rolled out of a foggy Holler about 7:30 am Monday morning, and we all arrived safely back here about 6:00 pm Wednesday evening.   In between those two points in time, we had cheese cracker lunches, traveled 970 miles, was served by Davy the waiter, went on information overload, endured mid-July central Tennessee temps, visited a historical site, laughed hysterically (to be honest, it generally involved my laughing at Cousin Sharon), ate at a local cafe, made at least one wrong turn, circled (all the way around) a county courthouse, and generally had an action packed once-in-a-lifetime adventure.

Now, I'm not going to tell you much more, I will tell you the name of Cousin Sharon's new Oliver is Miss Mollie.  You'll have to scoot on over to her Postcards Blog and her Coffee Cup Blog if you don't already know to read up on how she got her name and Cousin Sharon's recount of the entire adventure.  BUT, give Sharon a day or two to get her self all combobulated, because she was a bit dis-combobulated yesterday evening. 

I'll send a few pics of our recent adventure.  And I want to say THANKS to the entire crew at Oliver Travel Trailers for helping both Cousin Sharon and I through this process.











As I have before, I encourage each of you to get it out there on the open road and take a trip as often as possible, life's an adventure, don't spend it at home.  

Until next time, stay safe out there.....-Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment