Thursday, July 5, 2018

These People Sure do Eat a LOT......

Happy Thursday evening all.  It's Miss Anne here once again to tell you what been going on this week.  Oh before I start, I sure hope everyone had a great Fourth!! That being said,  I can mostly sum up quite a few of the activities here with one word, "FOOD".   

I've seen all kinds of food cooked and eaten right here at site 23H (the H standing for hill, you know, the one I'm perched on top of!!)

















And when they weren't eating here, they were eating somewhere else, like on the top of Pond Mountain at nearly 5,000 feet in elevation!!

But in between all that eating, I happen to know there was visiting, riding all over the campground in Miss Scarlett, Mr. R working on Cousin Sharon's golf cart Miss Mollie, riding the back roads in Levi, trips to Wal-Mart, Food Lion, Ingles, Auto Zone, (just to name a few), and an almost daily afternoon nap.

My peeps sure did have a busy, lazy, fun-filled week.  In the morning they're up and out of here kinda early to take Cousin Sharon's Coffee Cup (her little Scotty camper) back home in preparation for the arrival of her brand new Oliver.  

I'm going to be by myself for about a week or so, then the Mr. and Mrs. will be back.  I was looking at their schedules for the next few weeks until my tires started to hurt, so I just know I'll see them when I see them.

Today, Cousin Sharon, the Mr. and Mrs., Jackson, and Gracie all loaded up and took a trip in Levi to Pond Mountain Game Lands.  They had a great time, it is way out in the middle of no-where in particular, and the views were just awesome.  I'll leave you with a few pictures of the day's adventure.











Well I best wrap it all up here this evening.  The Mr. and Mrs. are going to be up early in the morning to go hook up The Cup, and head back down the mountain.  Thanks for checking by today, and as always......

Until next time, stay safe out there.....Miss Anne and Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment