Monday, June 25, 2018

Stickers, Selfies, and Technology.....

Happy Monday afternoon all!!  It's Miss Anne back here blogging this afternoon.   The Mr. and Mrs. left to go home about 8:30 this morning, so I'm settled in for the week until they come back up here to spend some time with me.  I even think they are planning to spend most of the week of July 4th with me.  

Before he left, the Mr. left his iPad thingy up here because he likes to use it to read.  Well I got to messing with it and thanks to something called iCoudy thingy, I can talk with the Mr.'s iPhone thingy and his MacBook thiny.  The Mr. said he likes Apple stuff cause it made Forrest Gump a gazillionaire don't you know.  Isn't this all just grand?  It's like I can see what my people are up to even when they're not here.  

Anyways, as I think we all know, the Mr. likes stickers.  From what I understand, he has quite the sticker collection of stickers that are not stuck on anything yet.  When I asked him, he told me that he could neither "confirm, nor deny" that fact.  But, just looking at Levi, both Yetis, the BBQ box, and myself, I think we know he likes stickers a whole lot.   He collects stickers as he travels, and he enjoys trading stickers with friends too!!

Well the Mr. bought the Mrs. some kind of machine, that I don't understand at all, but that the Mr. can use to make stickers. (I also heard, the Mr. uses this amazing machine more than the Mrs. does.)   In fact, the Mr. spent this afternoon working on some stickers.  Thanks to all the technology I mentioned above, I was able to snitch a couple pics and let me just show you......





Don't those look great?  I'm sure at least one of each will be stuck on the side of my slide out the next time I see the Mr. up here in the Holler.

As for the selfies, well it seems cousins Sharon and Becky came to visit Sunday afternoon.  Cousin Sharon wanted to bring up some different chairs for her deck, and cousin Becky tagged along to escape the heat of the piedmont for a few hours.   The Mr. even cooked a lunch of burgers on the Blackstone griddle.  As they gathered around the table, the Mr. tried to get a selfie of the group...they sure are a lively bunch!!!




Look closely, and you can see cousin Sharon trying to get a selfie of the gang at the same time.  While Jackson can't take a selfie, the Mr. got a good pic of him on his new camping cot that cousin Sharon brought to him that belonged to Miss Murphy.


Well I guess I better wrap this post up for today and figure out how to charge up this iPod thingy.  (Maybe I can take Miss Scarlett for a spin around the campground this afternoon!!  Wouldn't that be a hoot!!)

So, until next time, stay safe out there.....-Miss Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment