Thursday, August 24, 2017

Miss Anne Is In (Her) House......

Happy Thursday everyone, it's Miss Anne here today and have I got a story for you.   I'm so excited I can hardly type!!!  

Lemme start at the beginning.   When I came to live with the Mr. and Mrs., I had to park in front of the Podport were Pod had lived.  (Pod was the camper the Mr. and Mrs. had before me.)  You see Pod's Podport was great, but just a bit too short for me.   

A few weeks later, the Mr. moved me one afternoon and several people and something called a Bobcat moved the Podport right next door.  Then the Mr. parked me where the Podport used to be and that's where I've spent my time between trips.   

Well yesterday,  the Mr. hitched me up and parked me right besides the old Podport next door.  He didn't tell me what was going on, but I knew something was up, but I just had no idea.

Well this morning about 10 o'clock, the Mr. and Levi pulled up right behind this crew of installers, and in no time flat, the crew was unloading, running drop cords, etc., while the Mr. and the crew boss discussed something big.



It seems the Mr. and Mrs. had decided I needed my very own house to live in!!  As I sat there at watched, in about 90 minutes, I did indeed have my very own house.



Now the Mr. took quite of few pictures, all with his iPhone thing, so I thought I'd post several of them so you could see my home being built.












Now these pictures aren't in any particular order, because that seemed like too much work, haha, but I think you get the general idea.  

The big question on my mind, was would I fit in my new home.  I sat there the entire time it was being built wondering.   Just as soon as the install crew left, the Mr. hooked me up to Levi and we all proceeded to find out.   I sure hoped the Mr. had done a good job of ciphering!!



Would I fit?  Well it seems I did with room to spare.  Whew!!  At any rate, I look right at home in my new place!! I think I'm gonna like it here a lot.  




Well that's my big news for today.  I sure hope everyone has a great weekend, and I'll be back soon I'm sure.  Thanks for dropping by and as always....

Until next time, stay safe out there.....Miss Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment