Sunday, December 24, 2017

So.....This Is The Beach.....

Happy Christmas Eve everyone!!!  This is Miss Anne and I am finally blogging to you from the beach.   OH WOW!!!


Let me back up just a bit to begin this story.  Ever since I came to live with the Mr. and Mrs., they've been telling me all about the beach.  If you remember, I thought we were going back in July, but turns out they had to cancel that trip so we went to my favorite mountain campground ever, Raccoon Holler.  Now for those of you that are counting, it is the only mountain campground I've ever been to, but it is still my fav.

Over the last few weeks, the Mr. and Mrs. have slowly getting me prepped to spend their Christmas break at the beach, Huntington Beach State Park, in Murrells Inlet, SC to be exact.  We left home about 8:30 Saturday morning, arriving here about 1:00.  It was a great drive with what Mr. R said was the normal amount of traffic.  We left home to a few scattered showers, but arrived at the beach to a warm, bright, sun shiny day.  

About two hours later, friends Mark and Sue arrived from way out in Kentucky.  We're camped beside each other for the entire week.  From what I can overhear, cooking, eating, shopping, sight-seeing, and resting is the order of the week.  I think the Mr. might even be having a soap making class for Sue.  

Today (Sunday) has been overcast and damp, with a shower or two, but that hasn't stopped anyone from having a great day.  Here are a few pictures from the last two days I snitched for you from the Mr.'s iPhone.   











As you can see, I've even had my sticker collection (and the Mr.'s) added to.  

Well that's about it for this post.  From our family to yours, we all want to wish everyone Merry Christmas and a most joyous Holiday Season.  

Until next time, state safe out there.....Miss Anne and Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment