Sunday, October 26, 2014

Pod Gets to Post.....

Happy Sunday Evening everyone.  It's Pod here this evening making this blog post.  I told Rob it had been forever since I had made a post so he said, "Go for it!!"

Now Rob and Trisha went to the mountains camping this weekend to enjoy the fall scenery.  But I think with all the great pics Rob took of me, it was just to hang out with me!!

Here's a few examples of the pictures Rob took of me (good thing I'm so photogenic).....





Now Rob tells me he and Trisha had a great time out and about Saturday, and that the scenery was breathtaking, but I really think I know better.

They also told me they had a great dinner of homemade pizza and craft beer Saturday evening......

 I still think what they enjoyed the best was hanging with me at the campground.....



Heck, even Trisha graded some school work while enjoying the afternoon at the campsite.....



I will admit though, we did see some pretty amazing scenery this weekend along the Blue Ridge Parkway, and here is a picture or two.....




Well I guess I'd better wrap it up here this evening.  It's been a blast blogging for everyone this evening.  I hope to get blog again soon.

Until next time, stay safe out there.....-Pod 

No comments:

Post a Comment