Saturday, May 17, 2014

Just Pod Blogging on a Saturday.....

Happy Saturday afternoon everyone.  It's Pod here today doing some blogging.  Rob's been busy in the yard all day, so I decided it was time to hit the "refresh" button and update the look of my blog.

Also, if you check out the 2014 Trips page, you'll discover I have 8 trips scheduled for this year.  I've been on 3 so far, so that leaves 5 to go.  I just bet there'll be a few more to round out the camping season.

 Just think, new tires, lots of camping, baths, a new custom tire cover, my friend Truck to pull me all over the place, and several other modifications/upgrades you don't even know about just yet.  Wow!  What a lucky Pod I am.  So with no pictures to post today, I just sneaked on over to Rob's Smilebox account and made a collage of what else?  Me, of course!!  Enjoy.....





















Thanks for checking by today.

Until next time, stay safe out there.....-Pod

No comments:

Post a Comment