Saturday, May 24, 2014

Happy Birthday Jackson.....

Yup, that's right.  Today is Jackson's (J-doggie's) birthday.  He is five years old.  Wow, doesn't seem that long ago does it.  Pod here today doing the blogging chores.  Trisha has run into town for a Wally World trip, Rob is just resting.  Seems he has this yucky sinus infection which kept him up until the small hours of the morning so he's just laying low enjoying the fresh air and sunshine.  

I sure hope everyone is enjoying the Memorial Day weekend.  I know I sure am.  My people slept late this morning.  In fact, here's a picture of the sun coming up over me this morning.

After everyone was up and stirring, they all loaded up in Truck and were off to Lowes and Pet Smart.  Jackson loves both of these stores because he gets to go inside.  Lowes was just a quick trip to pick up a few things for the house.  


Pet smart on the other hand was all about Jackson.  He got a new halter and matching leash, squeaky toy, brush, shampoo, and poop bags (yuck). 




Jackson really likes his new halter.  Here's a picture of him modeling it beside his new squeaky toy.  He's such a lucky dog!! (hehe)





I want to think everyone for checking by today to catch up on our activities.  It's been a quite day around camp, but I think my people needed just that.  

Until next time, stay safe out there.....-Pod -- for R,T&J.

No comments:

Post a Comment