Sunday, April 19, 2015

This, That, and Some Other Stuff too......

Happy rainy Sunday to everyone.   It's Pod here, I'm taking over the blogging duties on this lazy, rainy sort of Sunday.  Today's blog post isn't about anything in particular, but just a lot of this and that.

The first order of business is you should check out Cousin Splash's blog.  Splash is blogging this week for Cousin Sharon as she is busy getting all the last minute details for her Blue Ridge Rally taken care of.  Click on the link SpashT@B Stories to read all about the preparations.  

This next item is I wanted to show off my new kitchen faucet Rob installed yesterday.  If you hop into the way back machine you can read all about how my factory installed faucet failed, and Rob had to replace it while camping.  He opted for a pretty basic faucet because of limited time and tools.  Yesterday he did an awesome upgrade.  Check it out......


Pretty nice isn't it?  Yes this is a staged (just a little) picture, but since someone (Mark) made reference to Rob's hoighty-toighty camera, he thought he'd do this just for me.  I kinda like it too!

Next Rob replaced my broken radio antenna.  We're not sure how it got broken, but it happened on the way to the beach over Spring Break.  I should be rocking some tunes now!


And if you remember just a few weeks ago, Cousin Sharon presented me (and Rob and Trisha too of course) with an awesome Camping Happy.  A watercolor of Truck and myself.  Well Rob had it framed by a good friend, and while this isn't the best picture, doesn't it look wonderful!


Along the way, Rob has updated the 2015 Trips Page.  Adding a camping trip to the mountains for Memorial Day weekend, and changing the location for the year ending trip from Hunting Island State Park to Huntington Beach State Park.  While we love Hunting Island, Huntington Beach is a 100 miles closer, and Rob snagged a full hook-up site to boot!  

Well I guess that's about it for today.  I hope everyone has a great week.  For all of y'all at the Spring Fling in Townsend this week, have a great time and we will miss seeing everyone.

Until next time, stay safe out there.....-Pod

No comments:

Post a Comment