Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I Used To Love My Garden....

But now my love is dead.....

I found a Bachelor's Button,

In Black-Eyed Susan's bed.

--Unknown

This morning we began our exploration of Brookgreen Gardens.  I say began, because after about two hours we were simply overwhelmed with all the beauty at hand.  We have plans to go back tomorrow to see some more, and maybe even Thursday.  The tickets are good for seven consecutive days.

Words cannot describe Brookgreen Gardens, and pictures are barely able.....



















Thanks for checking by for another great day at the beach.  After we left Brookgreen Gardens, we made a couple of stops then back to the campground for a lunch of fresh boiled shrimp.  But that's a story for another day. 

Until next time, stay safe out there.....-R,T,&J.

No comments:

Post a Comment