Monday, April 7, 2014

Hey! What's Going On Back There????

Happy Monday everyone, it's Pod here today taking over the blogging duties from Rob, and have I got a story to tell you!!

It all started a couple of weeks ago.  I saw Rob and he had a tape measure.  Now that usually means he is up to something.  I wasn't sure because he was measuring the area around my butt.  Yes, I said my butt.  You know my rear-end, behind, or derriere!  

Well today I found out what was going on.  Seems my spare tire cover I got new last year just didn't hold up very good.  If fact, it looked right grungy.  

This idea all started from a picture Cousin Sharon sent Rob of me all set up at one of my favorite campsites.  She had snitched this picture from a blog post from way back in June 2013.  So of course, Rob hunts down his copy of his picture and well this is what happened.....


That's right, my very own, one of a kind, custom made tire cover.  It even had MY picture on it!!  Woohoo!!  I'm so excited.  

Oh no, I see Rob walking up from the shop.  I need to scoot.  I hope everyone has a great week.  Be talking again soon.

Until next time, stay safe out there.....-Pod.

No comments:

Post a Comment