Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Decorations for R&T's Pod....

Hi guys, it's R&T's Pod here today.  I'm so excited because I am getting to make today's post.  Now for the longtime readers of this blog, you may remember my POST from last Christmas where I got all those neat Christmas presents.  If not, just click on the link and you can read all about them.

I don't imagine I'll be getting much in the way of Christmas presents this year, but that's o.k.  I am going camping on Dec 26th for five nights at Hunting Island State Park, SC.  That should be fun.

This year though, Rob and Trisha did decorate me for the holidays. Now I am really excited about getting decorated.  I think it makes me look even niftier.  

Here's a picture of me in the daytime, check out the sparkly wreath on my door and the cute little Christmas Tree on my table.




Even my driveway got some decorations too....



There here's a picture of me at night, all lit up....


Don't I look just grand!  Even Truck got a Christmas wreath too.  It looks festive, but I'm not sure I'd care to have a Christmas wreath hanging on my nose.  But Truck is just tickled pink about it.  Check it out....



I even got to "decorate" the blog for Christmas too!  Thanks for checking by today.  We all wish you and yours a  most joyous holiday season.  Until next time, stay safe out there.....-R,T,&J.

2 comments:

  1. What kind of wreath is that? Is it a decal? Cuz I want one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the same wreath as on the front of Truck. It came from the family dollar store up the street. Only 5 bucks! R

      Delete