Saturday, May 5, 2018

From a Scotty to a Surveyor all in ONE Day......

Happy, happy Saturday everyone.  It's Miss Anne and I'm back with a blog to catch everyone up for the past while.   Let's see, where should I start??

First there was Tink's Spring Fling in Maggie Valley, NC.  We all went and had a blast, Mr. R took some pictures, which he may share one of these days, and we all spent most of our time sightseeing, visiting, eating, and staying warm.   

When we got back home, and Mr. R was checking me all out for the upcoming camping season, he was able to verify my A/C unit wasn't cooling at all.  So he scheduled a visit back to my dealer, Carolina Coach and Marine, where they got me all fixed up.  He dropped me off exactly two weeks ago today, and then picked me up this afternoon.  He said the only two things he noticed was that I was in need of a good bath, and the new A/C unit was quieter and cooled great.

As he sat there enjoying the cool air coming out of my vents, he told me about his day.  Seems the Mr. and Mrs. were up and out early and at Cousin Sharon's house in Newton, NC at 8:30.  The mission was to take Cousin Sharon's restored vintage Scotty camper up to Raccoon Holler and got it set up on her seasonal site until her new Oliver, Miss Mollie is ready.  Now Mr. R told me how this all came about is about twelve other stories and we'd catch up on it all later.   



Her name is "The Coffee Cup" and isn't she a cutie pie!!!

Anyways, the set up took till noon, followed by a quick bite to eat and then the Mr. and Mrs. headed back to Claremont, which is the next town over from Newton, to pick me up.  



Here I am, back home, in my very own camper port.  It's good to be back in my own spot, hooked up to power and getting fridge all chilled and myself all ready for my next trip.

I think Mr. R has a very special mod planned for me, but he said it would have to happen another day, as he was tired and it involved hooking me up to Levi to reposition me in my camper port.  

As always, until next time, stay safe out there.....Miss Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment