Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pod Checks In.....

Hey everyone, it's Pod here today.  I haven't posted in awhile, so I "borrowed" the camera to take some quick pictures of the goings-on around here.   

First though, we are off to Blue Bear Mountain Campground in Todd, NC for the weekend.  Be sure to check back to hear all about our trip.   Here'a a picture I "borrowed" from their website.  




Next I want to update you on the 2013 NC r-Pod and Friends Rally in June.  Rob and Trisha have been real busy getting stuff together. I did my best to take some spy pictures, but they didn't come out too good.   Take a look and see what you think......


Well, I guess this spy business isn't as easy as it looks.  I did hear Rob say right now they have 14 different campers (1 T@B, 1 Airstream Bambi, 1 Coffee Cup, and the rest r-Pods) signed up!  Sounds like it's going to be a fun trip! 

Anyway, have a great week.  I've got to run, I think I hear Rob pulling in the driveway right now.

Until next time, stay safe out there....-Just Pod Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment